Our outpatient clinic provides onsite stem cell processing and collection as well as onsite photopheresis. The clinic space provides patients with an outside entrance with nearby parking, so they do not have to walk through the main hospital to get to the clinic while in an immuno-compromised state.
Blood disorders and cancers we treat
Bone marrow transplants using your own stem cells (autologous), or another person's stem cells (allogeneic) are potentially lifesaving treatments for a variety of blood disorders/cancers including:
- Acute and chronic leukemia
- Aplastic anemia
- Germ cell tumors
- Multiple myeloma
- Myelodysplastic syndromes
Procedures we perform
- Allogeneic BMT Autologous BMT Inpatient Consultations at St. David's South Austin Medical Center
- Inpatient leukemia care
- Outpatient hematologic malignancies consultation and second opinion
- Acute and chronic graft versus host disease management
- Leukapheresis treatment
- Photopheresis treatment
If you have any questions about our medical care or physicians, please contact Texas Transplant Physician Group.